Wild Kauai Chocolate School
An adventure. A retreat. A career.
Join us for 4 days of hands on fun (9-4pm, Tues-Fri) as you study, taste and MAKE bean to bar chocolate daily in our active chocolate kitchen.
Whether you’re interested in the business, or just simply a Chocoholic, you’ll get the skinny on origins, history, tasting, and practical application.
Just really love chocolate and want to learn as a hobby? That works too. Passion is a prerequisite, but no previous experience is necessary.
OPEN DATES & COST
$795 per per program cost includes all materials and curriculum (and plenty of chocolate tasting)! See open dates in our calendar for info.
MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This is live experience in a real chocolate kitchen. Totally hands-on, you’ll receive real time instruction as you learn with time for all of your questions to be answered.
As one of four participants accepted at a time, you’ll learn our entire process, including how to make our delicious raw chocolate treats. You’ll also take home a Chocolate Manual with our exclusive chocolate and chocolate inspired recipes.
- exclusive recipes
- A complete bean-to-bar manual
- hands-on experience with all aspects of chocolate making
- origins / history of bean to bar chocolate
- time saving techniques for inclusions and infusions
- the amazing nutritional and health benefits of chocolate
- tips on safety / effectiveness for commercial machinery & tools
- info on product specifications, inventory control and managing production
- opportunity to lead one of our Build-a-Bar Workshops
- completion certificate & letter of recommendation (upon request)
PROGRAM FORMAT / SCHEDULE
Monday: Arrival Day (fly into Lihue airport on Kauai)
Tuesday – Friday: 9am – 4pm chocolate school
Saturday: Free day on the island
Sunday: Free day on the island
Housing and Meals are not included, but we can support you in getting great rates at area hotels, campgrounds or vacation rentals.
HOW TO BOOK / SECURE YOUR SPOT
We can only train 4 individuals at a time, therefore reserve your spot quickly to secure your preferred dates. Reservation must be made at least two weeks in advance to allow Wild Kauai Chocolate time to make preparations for your Chocolate School program.